Government organizations such as law enforcement and military departments can rely on ultrasonics for government to gently yet powerfully remove a wide range of residues, dirt and contamination from their parts and equipment. Ultrasonic cleaning is especially effective in cleaning large, heavy-duty, or specialized equipment because of its ability to penetrate interior surfaces and areas where grime and other contaminants have become entrapped entrapment and impossible to reach. Ultrasonic cleaning is far faster, more cost-effective and more gentle yet efficient than traditional cleaning methods. Government agencies will benefit from the extended life of their parts and equipment brought by ultrasonic technology.
How do ultrasonics for government work?
Ultrasonic cleaning is very useful and beneficial for government agencies. It provides a more effective and efficient cleaning process that saves time and money compared to traditional cleaning methods. Traditional manual cleaning methods require that equipment be disassembled and scrubbed by hand with toxic chemicals that are time consuming and bad for the environment and the worker.
Ultrasonic cleaners use water based solutions that are less abrasive to parts, thus extending their life and protecting the environment and the workers. The best part is that through a process called cavitation, ultrasonic cleaners do a better job of cleaning parts than the manual cleaning method. Cavitation is a process wherein microscopic bubbles form from ultrasonic waves, then implode on the part’s components; thereby vigorously yet gently scrubbing and cleaning surfaces and crevices. Your parts will look like new even if they were covered in tough to clean substances.
Benefits of ultrasonics for government:
- Cleans small, delicate parts such as wiring and plastics without damage
- Cleans small apertures, blind holes and crevices which would be difficult to reach with the hand
- Does not require line-of-sight for effective cleaning
- Doesn’t use harsh chemical solvents that are dangerous for workers and the environment
- Safe for aluminum, magnesium and zinc
- Biodegradable cleaner
- Clean multiple pieces at once without having to break them down or brush by hand – saves time and money
Ultrasonic cleaning efficiently removes:
- varnishes and paints
- unwanted surface materials
- oils and grease
- metal, ceramic and plastic shavings
- dirt, dust and grime
- soluble and insoluble particles
Ultrasonics for government can clean:
- Military firearms, munitions and weapons systems
- airplanes, jets and helicopter engines
- large machinery
- complex instruments
- heavy-duty vehicles and equipment
- military vehicles and mobile equipment including tanks
- parts and components on marine vessels
- government infrastructure
- utility infrastructure
- nuclear power plants
- military aircraft components
We know that your reputation depends on cleaning parts effectively and efficiently. Ultrasonics International can help you choose the right kind of ultrasonic cleaner for your government and military equipment.
For more than two decades, Ultrasonics International has helped businesses improve profitability by providing their clients with ultrasonic cleaning equipment that feature the latest advancements in wave sweep technology. Our ultrasonic cleaning equipment has a reputation for reliability and longevity. Utilizing the proper ultrasonic cleaning equipment saves money and improves cleaning processes. Cleaning results will be measurably better and less time will be required to complete the cleaning process. Production numbers go up and labor hours go down dramatically because multiple parts can be addressed simultaneously.
At Ultrasonic International Corp. we serve many industries including automotive, marine and government agencies and more. In addition to our wide selection of standard units, we consistently and regularly custom-design quality equipment to suit the needs of the individual customer. Contact us today to see how we can make your business more efficient and profitable.